Boutique Colombia is a dba of Boutique Japan Travel Company (“Boutique Japan,” “we,” “us”), a Texas limited liability company that sells travel and tours to clients throughout the world.
Our website address is: https://boutiquecolombia.travel/. You may contact us at:
Attn: Boutique Colombia
Boutique Japan Travel Company LLC
142 Rainbow Drive #4240
Livingston, TX 77399, USA
travel [at] boutiquecolombia [dot] travel
Information We Collect
Information that you provide to us when using our website, completing a form, filling out a questionnaire, placing an order, subscribing to email or mailing lists, participating in surveys, and when contacting us both on and offline:
- Name, contact information (such as phone and email), address.
- Information relating to your trip, including details regarding family and travel companion(s), such as names, ages and dates of birth, nationality, country of residence, passport information, special service needs (such as any disability or medical or dietary restrictions), emergency contacts, preferences, interests, and more.
- We use Google Analytics to measure and collect session information, length of visits to certain pages, and help us understand how visitors use our website. This information may include IP addresses, browser type and version, operating system, device, and service provider, and more. If you wish not to have information about your website visit sent to Google Analytics, you may wish to download and install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On. The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on does not prevent information from being sent to our website or to other web analytics services.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the information we collect to provide you with the best possible service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To respond to your inquiries, questions, and other requests.
- To communicate with you (such as by phone or email) relating to your trip.
- To plan your trip.
- To improve our products and services.
- If you subscribe to our email or mailing lists, we may send you company news, product or service information, and promotional materials. You can at any time easily unsubscribe from any list to which you have subscribed.
Data security is of the utmost importance to us and we are committed to ensuring information we collect from you is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and offline.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or other device when you visit a website. They are very widely used in order to make websites function properly, or more efficiently, as well as provide information to the owners of the site.
Who Else May See Your Data
In order to respond to your trip request or booking we may need to disclose some of your information to our partners, such as travel suppliers including accommodations, guides, tour operators, transport providers, ground handlers, and airlines.
We only pass on information that is required in order to fulfill the booking or enhance your experiences.
Please be aware that due to the nature of our business and of the internet, information and data you provide may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us. If you are submitting information or data from a country within the European Economic Area (EEA) it is possible that it may be transferred outside the EEA, where data privacy regulations may differ from within the EEA.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
In the event of a sale or acquisition of all or a portion of our assets, we may be required to transfer business assets, including information that we have collected. We will notify you by email and/or place a notice on our website.
We may disclose your information if required to do so pursuant to judicial or governmental subpoenas, warrants, and orders, or as otherwise required by law. In addition, we retain the right to use, disclose and/or share your information to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person whether or not there is a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information, and/or update and request details of any personal information we hold about you. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Third Party Service Providers
We use a third-party online payment gateway provider to process credit card payments. You will be providing credit or debit card information directly to the provider and not to us. Information that you supply to the provider in making a payment is not within our control and is subject to its own terms and policies.
We may also use other third party service providers to help us operate our business and our website, or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to the sites and services of partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by sites linked to or from our website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy and other policies.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
This site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Applicable Law and Choice of Forum
Your Acceptance of These Terms
If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on May 24, 2018